It's a Win-Win!
Total Jackpot, Winner Takes Half
Your support of the Festival of Trees 50/50 becomes the rest of the story for so many! Proceeds from the raffle go to enhancing patient care and education at the QE II and Grande Prairie Regional Hospitals. Thank you for your support!
Grand Prize Deadline on December 2 at 12:00pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
The Foundation’s role creates the conduit for your donations to directly support necessary hospital equipment and programs and is a key component of the excellent care provided to your community. When you support your hospitals, you become the rest of the story for you, your loved ones and the over 300,000 people living in northwestern Alberta.
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #578039
The Official Rules will comply with the terms and conditions set out by AGLC and will be posted on the raffle webpage. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation, which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws.
All net proceeds of the Raffle will benefit the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation, (hereafter known as the “Sponsor”) and the programs and charitable donations that the Sponsor supports.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- Tickets can be purchased online at the website
GPRHFoundation5050.cawith a credit or debit card only.
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play. Purchaser must be within the province of Alberta when purchasing a ticket.
- Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation staff are prohibited from purchasing tickets.
- The grand prize is 50% of ticket sales up to a total of $50,000.
- Ticket Sales will begin at 6:00 am on November 1 and end at 12:00 pm on December 2, 2021, or when ticket sales reach a capped limit of $100,000.
- Tickets will be available as follows:
- 1 for $10 - 300 tickets available
- 10 for $20 - 4,500 tickets available
- 50 for $40 - 31,250 tickets available
- 150 for $75 – 126,000 tickets available
- Total tickets available are 162,050
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw, before 4:00 PM December 2, 2021.
- The Draws for the Early Bird prizes will take place November 10, 17 and 24 before 2:00 PM at
Tara Centre, located at Evergreen Park, Grande Prairie County No. 1, AB, T8X 4A3, and be
announced before 4:00 PM on
Early Bird Prize #1
- Ticket Purchase Deadline: November 10, 2021 @ 1 pm
- Draw Date: November 10, 2021
- Prize: $250
Early Bird Prize #2
- Ticket Purchase Deadline: November 17, 2021 @ 1 pm
- Draw Date: November 17, 2021
- Prize: $500
Early Bird Prize #3
- Ticket Purchase Deadline: November 24, 2021 @ 1 pm
- Draw Date: November 24, 2021
- Prize: $750
- Early Bird Prize #1
- The draw date for the Grand Prize Draw will take place on December 2, 2021, by 4:00 PM. The Grand Prize will be 50% of the gross ticket sales up to a maximum of $50,000. Location of draw is GPRHF office at 10409 98 Street, Grande Prairie, Alberta, T8V 2E8.
- The Draw will be witnessed by two designates of the Hospital Foundation's Board of Trustees, and one member of the public, who is not part of the licensed group.
- The winning ticket number will be posted on GPRHFoundation5050.ca, the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation website and other social media sites before 11:59 pm on December 2, 2021.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. All prize winners will have three months from the draw date to claim their prize.
- If prize is not claimed by 4:00 PM on March 2, 2022, the winning ticket number becomes void, and the prize will be donated to the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation upon approval from AGLC.
- The winning ticket must be presented to claim prize and a winner contact information form will be completed at the time the winning ticket is presented.
- The winner must provide their name, address, and phone number with picture identification. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- The certified winner will receive a cheque in the amount of the declared prize.
- The prize winner will pick up their winnings at the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation office at 10409 98 Street, Grande Prairie, Alberta, T8V 2E8. or if the winner is located outside of Grande Prairie, alternate arrangements can be made (i.e., sent to winner by registered mail).
- There will be no refunds on any ticket sales.
- If more than one name is written on a winning ticket stub, the prize will be awarded to only one of the individuals named on the ticket stub. Neither the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation nor AGLC is responsible for any disputes among the individuals whose names are written on the ticket stub.
- In the event of a complaint or dispute, please contact:
Contact Name: Janice Chomik
Phone Number: 780-518-1876
GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties (defined below under “RELEASE OF LIABILITY”) are not responsible for: (1) Entries which are stolen, lost, damaged, illegible, given away or no longer in the purchaser’s possession, (2) Entries that have been or may have been tampered with or re-sold in violation of these Official Rules; (3) Entries or payments that are delayed, misdirected, undelivered, not fully captured, or garbled as a result of any failure or problem whatsoever with the availability, functionality, operability or use of any network, server, ISP, website, computer, telephone, cable or satellite modem or connection, hand held mobile device or any other computer equipment or connection, whether or not caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by viruses, worms, or malfunctions affecting a network, server ISP or any equipment or programming used in or associated with the Raffle; (4) any other errors of any kind, whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, or electronic in nature, which relate to or are connected with the Raffle (collectively, as described in clauses (1) through (4), “Errors”), including without limitation Errors in Raffle-related materials or in the administration of the Raffle, such as Errors in processing Entries, identifying Potential Winners, determining the Official Winner, or announcing or delivering the Prize; or If any portion of the Raffle is compromised, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, by a virus, worm, bug, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Raffle, or the proper submission or capture of Entries (collectively, a “Compromising Event”), then Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Raffle, and to select winners from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received before the known occurrence or discovery of such Comprising Event. All Entry purchases shall be final, and no refunds or replacements will be issued by Sponsor. Sponsor has sole and final decision on admissibility of entries and the determination of the Prize Winner.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Entrants, by participating in the Raffle, agree that the Sponsor and ASCENDFS Canada Ltd., each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, members, board members, consultants and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for injuries, losses, cost, expenses or damages of any kind, including damages for death, personal injury, property damage.